01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Monday, June 1, 2015

My Favorite Time of the Year is Coming Soon!

In honor of my favorite Witches Holiday, Litha, also known as Midsummer and the Summer Solstice, I want to pimp my ever growing Pinterest board for it. Isn't it lovely? Everything that this holiday means to me goes on this board. It also helped me create the ritual oil and incense for my Etsy shop. The oil is currently on sale with the loose incense will be available this week. Get them in time for the holiday on June 21st!!

In the meantime follow my pinterest board and see all the pretty pictures. Happy Monday guys!!!

Follow Scarlet Moon Creations's board Litha/Midsummer/Summer Solstice on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment