01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Listed my first items on Etsy

On Monday, I listed my very first items on Etsy. I learned a few things; the first being that it list your items as drafts first and then you can publish them later. I had been under the impression that over you list, its published. So I had been waiting for the right time to stay listing when I could have had all the information and pictures up and waiting for when I was ready. But that's good to know for the future.

I've listed most of my bath and body products only for now, since I think they would go best with Valentines Day. I actually listed all the rose scented items first and made a set that I'm calling the Romantic Rose package.

~Lashette

No comments:

Post a Comment