01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First sale on Etsy

So I made my first sale on Etsy last week, two days after I listed my first items. It was the most expensive item too. The feeling I got when I saw the email notification was amazing. I wanted to laugh, cry and dance around, but I was at work.

I sent out the package yesterday and I hope my buyer, and the friend he bought it for, are happy with the product. I'll be honest and say I am not completely happy with the packaging but that's a post for another day.

I also have a few people favoriting my shop and some items so that's a nice ego/confidence boost. My upcoming plans include linking Etsy mini here and on my personal blog and figuring out how to pull in more sales.

Have a great day everyone,
~Lashette

No comments:

Post a Comment