01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Working for the Holiday Season

You all have probably been wondering where I've been. Well around late October I realized that the holiday season would be starting soon and I needed to get my shop ready. That's on top of continuing my new product schedule. I've got several new products ready for unveiling; well in various stages of readiness. Also, tons of new, untested ideas to try my hand at and get others to try out before revealing them to the public.

It also happens to be that time of year personally, when every week is some sort of family gathering or celebration. Most of our birthdays are at this time of year, so they fill in the blanks around the holidays.
I've basically been driving myself crazy for the past 6 weeks or so. 

If you were paying attention, four new items went up in the Etsy shop during this time. That would be the Pumpkin n' Clove Body Scrub, the Pomegranate Body Scrub, the Pumpkin n' Clove Facial Scrub and the Yule Oil. And I have two more almost ready for the big reveal. My very first body butter called Chocolate Mint and a Vanilla n' Honey Body Scrub. I am going to be working on ginger, pine and cinnamon products for later in the winter as well.

In addition to all of this I had my first shop sales using Etsy coupons for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. In preparation and now in hindsight I've learned a lot from that, but I plan to share that in next week's post. I also wanted to try a new type of post; more off-the-cuff. Those will come up randomly. I already have one I wrote this morning that I'll post tomorrow. So see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment