01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Monday, May 4, 2015

About Me

Today's assignment was to write an About Page or to look at the Blogging U tips for an About Page if you already have one. I looked back at my About Me section and it definitely needs to be updated, especially after yesterday's post. It needs to include more than my Etsy business. In fact, I think this is the same About Me that is on my Etsy shop page. It makes sense since I started everything at the same time.

But I am surprised that I didn't notice the difference between my About Me and my first blog post. So I need to update it to be more about my creations whether they are physical items made for etsy, things made for personal reasons, business plans or intangible services. Its all about creation and that should be clear. I also updates my tagline after a comment from Remedial Prof. It took me quite a few days ruminating about it after his comment. So check out my new About Me section and let me know what you think.

May the 4th be with you. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment