01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

December Favorites


We have come to the end of 2018. The holiday season. So my favorite things this month brought all the warm and fuzzies I needed during the cold.

If you are new, every month I share my favorite things, people and businesses from around the web and in life. Everything from blogs and candles to tarot decks and YouTubers. They all deserve some love because of the quality they offer. So sit back and joy. Links are all included so you can check them out for yourself. Watch the video below to see why I think they are all awesome.

Yule Witch-a-thon
Rhiannon's Video | Twitter

Big Magic
Goodreads

Body Butter
Cinnamon | Others

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Goodreads

Nisha On the Margins Of
Youtube | Schwabathon | Twitter

Elliott Brooks
Youtube | Witcher & Cosmere Readalong | Website

A Darker Shade of Magic
Goodreads




So, I hope you check out my favorite books this month. Also do check out those booktubers and their readalongs. They are both very laid back and fun. And feel free to get you some of my Body Butter of any scent. These are my go to comfort and escape tools. But everything on this list made for a happy and comfortable December. Enjoy.

~Lashette
  Scarlet Moon Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment