01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Winter 2019 Favorites


I am back with my favorites of this past winter season. Up until March 21st, my self care has been a priority and it shows in this first quarter of favorites.

Welcome to my first favorites post of 2019. Every quarter I share my favorite things, people and businesses from around the web and in life. Everything from blogs and candles to tarot decks and YouTubers. They all deserve some love because of the quality they offer. So sit back and joy. Links are all included so you can check them out for yourself. Watch the video below to see why I think they are all awesome.

Pilot Dr. Grip Pen
Website

Jessie at Bowties and Books
Youtube | Twitter

Color of the Month Card - Sky Blue
Color Mage Oracle

Potions paintings - Instagram
suzylizz | gkirschner_art | thewitchystuff

Ateez - Treasure
Youtube | Google Play

Oh My Girl - Remember Me
YoutubeGoogle Play

A Darker Shade of Magic/A Gathering of Shadows
Goodreads

The Poet X
Goodreads

Big Magic 
Goodreads


So, I hope you enjoyed the first quarter of 2019 as much as I did or even more. My favorite things as always are those that help improve my self care. There are a couple not listed here but I talk about them in the above video. These are more actions than things you can buy or do. Watching the video gives you those as well as details as to why these are my favorite things. Thank you as always for taking the time out and I will see you for the 2nd Quarter and my spring 2019 favorites.

~Lashette
  Scarlet Moon Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment