01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Posting Update

So sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I had writers block as far as blog topics were concerned. That is not the case anymore. I've got about 20 or so topics, so I am back to writing them out ahead of time and just scheduling posting dates for the future. Once a week, every Saturday like before. Here are some post ideas I have been thinking and writing about:

- a spicy package for the fall
- how to think ahead for the seasons
- using honey more in the scrubs and/or having it as a 'required' ingredient
- fragrance oils?
- the pumpkin issue (this will probably be first up since I have been dealing with it for a month already)
- twitter?
- products: idea bubbles, word association, the creation process
- Yule
- winter scrubs and butters
- samples: forms and questionnaires, pics, should I sell them
- random business thoughts; as usual
- books (so many sub topics here its not even funny)
- oils no longer being strictly made to order
- pimping other blogs and shops that I like or are friends
- the zodiac line

I have also joined Instagram. I wasn't sure how to differentiate what I post there from what I post here (picture-wise) and Facebook, but I've decided it will be more personal. So even though it has the business name, expect random personal things to be there as well. Still not sure about posting pics of myself online, but we shall see. I'm not a selca (this is the korean version of selfie. I am a big fan of kpop and selfie just sounds sexual) type of person, but i think some photos of me mixing, shopping and creating might be good so i might drag my family into taking pics of me.

I will also be posting non-original material that relates to both of my businesses just for fun. You know memes and the like. I hope you guys enjoy that.

Other than that I've got my fall scrubs coming but first this week the next two Sabbat oils will be up in the shop. The Mabon Oil is already there

No comments:

Post a Comment