01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Saturday, October 6, 2018

August Favorites


August was a slow yet mentally draining month for me. But these three things kept me going, gave me down time and helped me hope for my own future. I know that sounds dramatic and unlike my usual intros but it is what it is.

If you are new, every month I share my favorite things, people and businesses from around the web and in life. Everything from blogs and candles to tarot decks and YouTubers. They all deserve some love because of the quality they offer. So sit back and joy. Links are all included so you can check them out for yourself. Watch the video below to see why I think they are all awesome.

BTS - Love Yourself: Answer

Color Mage Oracle

Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton




Thanks so much for watching this long video. I hope you enjoyed it and do check out the self care items I talked about at their links above. See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment