01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Brand Identity coming together



Recently, I've been coming up with lots of new ideas for Scarlet Moon Creations. I've come across various pagan business types that have influenced my thoughts for how I want this business to function. So these ideas are not product related per se. I have a list for those. A bunch of which will come to fruition next year.



But anyway, the first idea has been pinging me since I took Lisa's Creative Live class where she talked about having product tiers. Some cheap items available all the time and some only available rarely. Same with more expensive items. So I'm thinking about focusing on the 4 seasons and listing items that way. I can also focus on the ingredients I need at that time.

Next idea is, I think I am more interested in having a more service-based business. You may have noticed that I have been offering free tarot readings. I will keep doing so and will soon offer more complex readings for sale in my Etsy shop soon. However, a few other service ideas were made known to me and inspired other possibilities. This all being pagan and spirituality related, I have also fallen into opportunities that increase my confidence in my own knowledge and ability to service others. So, I am really feeling the idea of adjusting my business focus to offering information and services with physical goods being more of a support for the services.

I am also thinking about having a separate blog. I haven't shared new posts because they didn't seem to align with the point of this blog. I keep going back and forth about that though so we'll see.

Including my art and the creation process more, is another recent idea. Literally as of this morning, lol. Everything in the universe is constantly confirming that the journals are a good idea. I have found several awesome new ways to make them. I also have been art journaling a lot. Using it to promote my business just occurred to me. Others do it so why not me? I am not some super great artist but doing things like drawing spreads I can do. So there's that.

So thanks for listening. I hope you're looking forward to the next year. It may seem early to others but I think of my new year as starting November first, my birthday, which also happens to be the day after the unofficial Witches New Year. Also, being a business owner I have to plan ahead. Have a great Autumn Equinox everyone.

~Lashette
  Scarlet Moon Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment