01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Friday, November 16, 2018

October Favorites

In October, we are smack dab in the middle of fall allergy season with all the dead leaves around. And while there are lots of things to do outdoors before it gets too cold. I myself enjoy curling up with a good book. Or making plans for the future.

If you are new, every month I share my favorite things, people and businesses from around the web and in life. Everything from blogs and candles to tarot decks and YouTubers. They all deserve some love because of the quality they offer. So sit back and joy. Links are all included so you can check them out for yourself. Watch the video below to see why I think they are all awesome.

Chamomile tea

Sage tincture

Sage Essential Oil

#Witchathon

Becca @beccaandthebooks 

Olive @abookolive 

Roxanne @thenovelsanctuary 

Lauren @The Novel Lush 

Brittany @brittanythebibliophile

James Luke Burke creative

Helen @Journalwithpurpose



So, I hope you check out my favorite forms of self care this month. Check with your eye doctor to see if you have dry eyes and need artificial tears. They have simple and quick tests to check. I use chamomile from the supermarket for for my teas. Its cheaper and stronger than the premade chamomile tea packets. I also hope you enjoy all these youtubers if you find reading, art and/or journaling as relaxing and meditative as I do. Wishing you all relaxing moments.

~Lashette
  Scarlet Moon Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment