01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Affirmations


I mentioned them briefly in my Miracle Morning post but this is to give you a bit more detail in how they can be used. Or you can watch the video I did on this topic below.


Affirmations are usually statements or declarations of positive intent that are used, not just in paganism or in religion, as reminders to help a person to action; to manifesting their will. Or that's how I think of them. This being my own off-the-cuff definition. For my witches they work as Air elemental magic using sound, voice, words and breath. Write then down for remembering and say them for activation.

But most importantly, create your own. Create affirmations specific to yourself and your goals and aspirations. Those will be much easier to follow and believe.

Then say your affirmations every morning to yourself after you wake up. Look in a mirror while doing so. Say them in the shower or read them to yourself from your notes. The point is to say them aloud so you can hear and believe them.

Want more info on how to craft your own affirmations? Watch the following video where I give you a good overview.


I hope you enjoyed this informative video. Let me know if you have used affirmations before. Or if you plan on making new ones based on what Hal Elrod suggests.

~Lashette
  Scarlet Moon Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment