01 09 10

Subtitle

A personal look at the trails and triumphs of creating. Creating a business, creating a Sacred Self Care practice and creating your authentic self.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018


Hi guys,
This year in a bid to be more proactive about getting more customers and followers I decided to up my posts here and elsewhere. I've shared some of those ideas and initiatives. And now a new one is about to start.

NaBloPoMo is something similar to NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. Its a month long challenge held every November for people to write 50,000 words for their potential novel. NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Post Month and the goal is to post every day in the month of November. So that is what I'll be doing. Giving you quality content all month long.

This post is the start. I'll be keeping a running list of links to all my NaBloPoMo posts here.

1 - this post
2 - Miracle Morning
3 - Affirmations
4 - Bath Magic
5 - Evening Routine
6 - Coven Life
7 - Instagram
8 - Dandelions
9 - Skin Benefits of Salt
10 - Intro to Essential Oils
11 - Salt of the Earth
12 - Frankincense
13 - Bullet Journal in a Leuchtturm
14 - Green Witch
15 - Bullet Journal in a Traveler's Notebook
16 - October Favorites
17 - Junk Journaling
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

November is my birthday month so this is my present to you. But also a challenge to myself. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment